Are You Living in Your Personal Power?
Helping you to be the exception (and the exceptional).
What if you could let go of guilt and regret...
...regardless of the mistakes you have made because you know that no matter the circumstances, no matter the pain caused or felt, your mistakes can't define you unless you let them. By your mistakes, by your perceived failures you have the ingredients and impetus for profound growth.
How much of your personal power do you give away?
Because of your past? Old beliefs? Wearing a mask? Putting up walls? Holding onto emotional pain? Keeping quite? Caring too much about perceptions? It's time to let that all go.
There are times that I walked away from a situation knowing that I didn’t do what should have been done or said what needed to be spoken. Living your power isn't about winning an argument (there aren't ever winners) or exerting your will on others, it is about knowing your truth and expressing yourself confidently and respectfully.
When you are living in your power, you are able to express your leadership authentically, create harmonious relationship, live purposefully, manifest goals aligned to your values, and let go of situations that don't need to be controlled. Living in your power is never selfish, it is self-fulfilling. You are influential without manipulation.
When you are living in your personal power, you can achieve any goal you set your mind to.
If you are ready to step into your power, learn more about the life coaching opportunities I offer.
from me to you...
When my journey as a life coach began and I launched enLīven Wellness Coaching I set the intention that my skills, knowledge and experience would be accessible to everyone. Because of this, I create content that I can easily share from this website and social media channels and offer opportunities for complimentary coaching. Follow me on your favorite channels to learn more and enjoy the content below.
- Anatole France, “To accomplish great things…believe”I will admit that I have always been a gotta-see-it-to-believe-it kind of guy. Makes sense, right? Actually, most of us probably are to varying degrees. I have come to understand the opposite of that. If you want to see something in life, you have to believe it is possible first. There is great potential in... […]
- “The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.” – Alice Walker“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.” – Alice Walker It seems that the more we try to control, the more out of control we feel. When we try to control things we can’t, we shift our locus of control outside of us and give away... […]
- Don’t Regret Anything“Don’t regret anything you do, because in the end it makes you who you are.” – Unknown Author Sounds oxymoronic doesn’t it? How can you not regret the worst decisions you’ve made? If you really give yourself the benefit of forgiveness, it is actually pretty easy to see how your mistakes make you into something... […]
The Daily Helping Podcast
If you are looking for some "food for the brain, knowledge from the experts, tools to win at life", I invite you to subscribe to my associate and friend, Dr. Richard Shuster's podcast, The Daily Helping.
It doesn’t matter who you are, where you’ve been or what you do, this is the show that is going to help you become the best version of yourself.
Each episode you will hear from some of the most amazing, talented, and successful people on the planet who followed their passions and strive to help others.
Dr. Richard and I share a philosophy of growth that is sure to help you align with your personal power. #MyDailyHelping
- Ep. 4: How to Master Your Emotional Response to Stress & Develop a Stress-Proof Brain | with Melanie Greenberg June 26, 2017Today our guest expert is Dr. Melanie Greenberg, who specializes in managing stress, love, and relationships using proven techniques from neuroscience, mindfulness, and positive psychology. She uses these techniques to educate, support, heal, and inspire people so that they can overcome emotional barriers to fulfilling their potential. In Dr. Greenberg’s bestselling book, The Stress-Proof Brain: […]Dr. Richard Shuster
- Ep. 3: Creating Brain-Controlled Medical Devices & Their Potential Applications | with Dr. Nicholas Opie June 19, 2017Today our expert guest is Dr. Nicholas Opie. He is a biomedical engineer with experience in neural prosthesis, co-head of the Vascular Bionics Laboratory, and Founder of pioneering endovascular bionics company Synchron, Inc. Vascular bionics combine biology and medical electronics in the bloodstream. Devices like stents and pacemakers are currently using blood vessels, and Dr. […]Dr. Richard Shuster
- Ep. 2: How to Understand Body Language & Communicate Positivity | with Dr. John Paul Garrison June 12, 2017Today our expert guest is Dr. John Paul Garrison. He is a licensed psychologist, published author, and an expert in nonverbal communication and detecting deception. He received specialized training from the Paul Ekman Group and achieved expert-level status in micro expressions, subtle face expression, and law enforcement. John developed the ARC Analysis system, a methodology originally […]Dr. Richard Shuster
- Ep. 1: Love, The Moral Molecule & Trust | with Paul J. Zak (AKA Dr. Love) June 5, 2017Today our expert guest is Paul J. Zak. He is on a quest to understand the neuroscience of human connection, human happiness, and effective teamwork. His latest book, Trust Factor, uses neuroscience to measure and manage organizational cultures to inspire teamwork and accelerate business outcomes. His quest has taken him from the Pentagon to Fortune […]Dr. Richard Shuster