enVision. engage. enLīven.
Life is an adventure but while trying to remain present for your family amidst changes in career, relationships, and life’s circumstances, it can be difficult to stay in touch with you. When you are out of balance, you do not have the best of yourself to share. enLiven Wellness Coaching, LLC provides savvy and insightful clients with perspective, support, and accountability in understanding, planning, and reaching healthful eating, fitness, and lifetime well-being goals with holistic wellness and life coach, Todd M. Smith, M. Ed., Ed. S. Clients learn the processes underlying habits and how to live with purpose, creating lasting change for mind, body, and spirit.
What is Life Coaching?
“Professional coaches provide an ongoing partnership designed to help clients produce fulfilling results in their personal and professional lives. Coaches are trained to listen, to observe and to customize their approach to individual client needs. They seek to elicit solutions and strategies from the client; they believe the client is naturally creative and resourceful. The coach’s job is to provide support to enhance the skills, resources, and creativity that the client already has”.
(International Coach Federation)
Life coaching is a synergistic relationship between a life coach and a client designed to tap into your full potential. Just as Olympic athletes wouldn’t think of training without the added insight, objective perspective and enthusiastic support of an athletic coach, many of today’s most successful leaders use the services of a life coach to take their lives, to the next level.
Why does life coaching work?
Coaches have the ability to view things from afar — in what some call ‘helicopter vision’ — and to shed new light on difficult situations. Often they can act as a sounding board through tough decisions, help sharpen skills, and motivate.
– CFO Magazine
An article in Public Management revealed a study where training alone was compared to life coaching combined with training. The study showed that training alone increased productivity by 22.4% while training combined with weekly life coaching increased productivity by 88%. Here is why:
1) Accountability. Most life coaches have three calls a month with their clients. This regularly scheduled call prompts clients to get more done than they would if left to their own devices. Think about it, if you work out with a personal trainer at the gym, you work much harder than on your own. Clients take bigger actions, set bigger goals and think bigger when they work with a professional coach.
2) Expertise. The trained life coach knows how to help you set the right goals, make more money, and structure your personal and professional life to achieve greater productivity with less effort. You’ll achieve more in less time with the input of an accredited Life Coach on your side.
3) Delivery. A well-trained coach knows how to use the right words so that you are naturally motivated. It doesn’t take brow-beating or nagging when you are working with a skilled life coach. Coaching typically works best with a weekly session so clients have time to integrate new ways of thinking and take action each week toward their goals. Most life coaching is done in half hour to one hour coaching sessions. The experience is challenging and uplifting. You’ll look forward to your weekly sessions with your life coach.
4) Speed. Most people find that things start to happen very quickly after hiring a life coach.
Who works with a Life Coach?
Entrepreneurs, executives, business leaders, actors, musicians, creative people, managers, small business owners, start-ups, professionals and home-makers all reach their goals with the help of a life coach. If there is a gap between where you are now and where you want to be, there is room for life coaching. Not only will your life coach help you close the gap, your life coach will help you break through your limited beliefs and challenge you to think bigger.
What would you work on with a life coach?
- Setting and achieving goals and objectives
- Planning — business, career and life
- Blasting through blocks and fears
- Clearing clutter
- Financial security and independence
- Balancing business and personal life
- Making key decisions and designing strategies for success
- Communicating powerfully and succinctly
- Becoming a problem-free zone
- Building powerful relationships
- Breaking through the glass ceiling
- Getting promoted
- Finding the ideal career/work or business
- Finding the ideal partner/love/relationship
- Getting out of a rut
- Making an important life transition
- Starting a business
- Growing a business
- Living an ideal life
- Identifying core values and passions
- Fulfilling personal and emotional needs
- Getting organized
- Making more money
- Having loads more time to enjoy life
- Playing, having adventures, and a lot more fun!
- And much, much more…